![]() |
||||||||
|
|
|
[About Myself] [I adore] [I "Love"] [Wishlist] [Links!] [Music] [Tag
Me!]
|
|
|
|
September 17, 2009 As for the previous story that I once posted, I have removed it from my computer and all storage media with whatever means necessary. It was that bad. I couldn't bring myself to admit that I wrote such a story. Anyway exams are here in about 2 weeks or so, and the books are relatively clean and filled with dust that has probably been there for a VERY long time. Curfews on them are broken tomorrow, and the slackyness that used to plague my life would be gone for quite a while. (i.e. total mass revision) If you would just glance at the humanities and bio topics that are to be tested, a strong compelling force will urge you to self-destruct. That happens every year. No wonder I detest the coming of each year. Well, this probably will be the-last-post-before-the-arrival-of-the-holidays. Bye for now =D [6:20 AM] Everyday, tapiocas will lose their lives :( |
|
|