![]() |
||||||||
|
|
|
[About Myself] [I adore] [I "Love"] [Wishlist] [Links!] [Music] [Tag
Me!]
|
|
|
|
July 9, 2009 Today is a day just like any other. The only burdens on my mind are the chinese composition that I have to pass up by today. Surprisingly, I remembered to hand it in. Yeah, and we received notice of a reading task competition by the NLB. The deadline is 15 July, and we received it like... 6 days in advance? And, the start date of the competition is in April. So we are lagging by 2 to 3 months??? it must Really be possible to win the comp. Another flaw that can be pointed out. CA2 breakdown(the exact way mrs goh wrote it) Summary 35% Discussion Essay 35% Grammar 20% Reading Task 10% ^ i i see that reading task? and given that whole year breakdown constitutes CA2 as 10%, so... Reading Task mark in total = 10*10% = 1 MARK. For the sake who don't understand, it means you get that mark if you pass up your work. That is if your work is not totally rubbish. ok one more. in english today we did a letter/diary entry as a follow up assignment on the narrative portion. and as expected, i did the diary entry. the task was: As Noi Nah---> one of the characters, write a diary entry after you left the village. (I shall attempt to replicate what I wrote by memory) Dear Diary, It has been four days since my departure. I have been trying to forget him, but his image seems to be carved into my mind, on an irreplaceable slate. (okay seriously i forgot the actual structure) I believed that our friendship was eternal. I believed that our friendship could take such tides. Never would I expect, it was all destroyed by a mere pair of scissors. (something that i really don't remember)-->insert I will definitely see him again. I will. {signature} COmments: Too emotional. This was a 5 minute work. Okay, down with that part. The blogskin will be here to stay for quite a while, and the music may be changed according to my mood. Yeah, and I can see that freaking html programming glitch on the picture. and i will TRY to fix it. Fine, that's all. It's late and my boycott period on my bag is over, and i will now touch my homework. Post again sometime. [3:34 AM] Everyday, tapiocas will lose their lives :( |
|
|