[About Myself]

Tapioca
Set to ripen in a few years' time
Not genetically modified.
fate is not to become cassava chips =.=
Aquarius

[I adore]

CHIN!!!
Yellow and PURPLE.
~when together
MapleStory
CHEESE FRIES
EXTRA CHEESE AND CHILLI
Concoctions
Myself, BJ.

[I "Love"]

Homework
Examinations
Vegetables
Out-of-tune songs

[Wishlist]

World Peach^^
Packets of chilli tapioca
Happiness
All my wishes
Slacking time

[Links!]

Random Toa
Sister's Wrong Blog
Chocalatey Geo
HuiYee the Ma'am.
Vania the sunflower.
Edwin the undescribable.
Shingy.
BK.
Unrated Sandra
Adelynn the Evil.
WeiLin the Poetic.
YewRong = Laughing Gas.
Ripened Ong Lai
Bella the Aquarius.
Gladwin is Unknown.
Dionis, Eugene Hunter.
Vacuum Natalie
Joyce.
English Ambassador HU
the Purple Harshaana
Casmelin
The Angry Renee

[Music]

Tha 13 Tapiocas
The Tapioca Dance


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

[Tag Me!]


ShoutMix chat widget


February 26, 2009

Haha this blog is really rotting. Seriously.

And yes, it is true, the dog has went for Jarren and I am up for grabs.

If you are interested, and have my number, call it and pray that I may be in a good mood to answer it. If you don't have my number, too bad.

My mafia wars account stinks although i have an income of 1 million every 50 minutes. I leave it to rot and it gives me a lot of cash. Ironical.

Yeh, I'm too swamped by all the tests nowadays, so it may be sooner or later(by breaking benjamin) that this blog becomes part of my compost heap.

Just to find something to end with, I got 25/40 for my A-maths test as 10 marks were lost due to careless mistakes. (Wow, nice ending)

You might not hear this line for a long long time to come, but so long.

Labels:



[4:36 AM]

Everyday, tapiocas will lose their lives :(