![]() |
||||||||
|
|
|
[About Myself] [I adore] [I "Love"] [Wishlist] [Links!] [Music] [Tag
Me!]
|
|
|
|
February 13, 2009 Next monday is chemistry common test. There goes the weekends. AGAIN. I am still in trauma after getting a pathetic 24/35 for the chemistry class test. The class test constitutes 10% of the CA1 grades. Think its a lot? Look again. CA1 is only 10% of the whole year's marks, which means that the class test is virtually 10%*10%=1%. Which actually means, you get the mark as long as you pass. I suddenly came to the realisation that we have lots of tests to complete. Average number of tests for one subject is ard 2.8, and we, the smartasses of 3/1 '09, have 10 subjects, which translates to 28 tests. ITS INHUMAN!!! I usually take the time in the weekends to sleep(lolz) and finish up the last-minute homework. Looks like my bed will benefit from not being slept on by an enormous bulk of fat(me). And maplestory will have to wait. Secondly, I wish all reading this paragraph a happy VALENTINE's DAY!!! <3<3<3 This is seemingly jinhu's birthday too, and was SUPPOSED to be mine as well. However, if that really occurred, I wouldnt be called BJ, the dinosaur, the B***J**. I would be called VAlentino. That sounds like Romeo and Juliet!?! Okay, I'm talking too much. Going to practise piano le, *ms lau waltz* Labels: MY LIFE, School life [6:09 AM] Everyday, tapiocas will lose their lives :( |
|
|