![]() |
||||||||
|
|
|
[About Myself] [I adore] [I "Love"] [Wishlist] [Links!] [Music] [Tag
Me!]
|
|
|
|
January 10, 2009 Preaching starts now. The day before STEP Camp @ 10.57pm, I was frantically running around the house searching for all the rubbish needed. The bag was very small, and the items very large. The day comes. I went to school. I went to the canteen. I sat down on the chair. I talked with my friends. At 8.00am, I went up to the third floor, to classroom 3/1. (too boring? Too bad.) *********************(crap)******************************** We were introduced to Ms Grandmother, which is coincedentally the 'Camp Chief'. Also, we got to know our trainers: Mr. Apple, Nite, Serene. *******************(crap) Second day(time past:12hours) I know now, that I am afraid of heights. Inference drawn from the high element #1, challenge pole. I dunno, and don't wanna know, how high the pole was. perhaps 1.5- 3 storeys? NoooooO~ so, everyone had to try, including me, the tapioca. We(me) had to jump and catch the 'unsteady' pole/trapreeze one meter away? Yes, tapioca doesn't have hands. Next, rock climbing. I stopped at the red line. Dont' forget, I am NOT "afraid of heights". Just joking. Campfire. (lazy to post, imagine yourselves. Teachers dancing, trainers splashed with soap water, people dancing and being racist.) THIRD DAY(i like the last event.) Area Cleaning. We, the unfortunate people of 3/1 who had an apple who volunteered for the toilet cleaning job, had to clean the toilet. Lets do a description on how the toilet looked like. It was sandy. Very sandy. We boys were cleaning the girls toilet. And some were clearing the dustbin outside the toilet. Lolz there was something that we shouldn't see. Meant for ****** for girls. Tian Ning was called in to assist. Ya, don't forget the millipedes. Everyone(mostly) were splashed with water. Thank Mr Apple for that. *feels so fortunate that I was wearing waterproof bermudas. After what seemed like 50 minutes, we assembled to do something. I forgot what it was. Surprisingly, our picture was posted on the portal. I look awful. The t-shirt was oversized. Wayne so poor thing, he got taupok by some boys and others splashed water on him. *revenge. Lolz. Sometime later, he took out a red hose and started spraying water everywhere. Mr Apple was not left out. Pic below. and thats it. Camp is over. My t-shirt smells like seahorses. I'm getting lazy. Post again if I feel like it. Labels: MY LIFE [6:56 PM] Everyday, tapiocas will lose their lives :( |
|
|