[About Myself]

Tapioca
Set to ripen in a few years' time
Not genetically modified.
fate is not to become cassava chips =.=
Aquarius

[I adore]

CHIN!!!
Yellow and PURPLE.
~when together
MapleStory
CHEESE FRIES
EXTRA CHEESE AND CHILLI
Concoctions
Myself, BJ.

[I "Love"]

Homework
Examinations
Vegetables
Out-of-tune songs

[Wishlist]

World Peach^^
Packets of chilli tapioca
Happiness
All my wishes
Slacking time

[Links!]

Random Toa
Sister's Wrong Blog
Chocalatey Geo
HuiYee the Ma'am.
Vania the sunflower.
Edwin the undescribable.
Shingy.
BK.
Unrated Sandra
Adelynn the Evil.
WeiLin the Poetic.
YewRong = Laughing Gas.
Ripened Ong Lai
Bella the Aquarius.
Gladwin is Unknown.
Dionis, Eugene Hunter.
Vacuum Natalie
Joyce.
English Ambassador HU
the Purple Harshaana
Casmelin
The Angry Renee

[Music]

Tha 13 Tapiocas
The Tapioca Dance


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

[Tag Me!]


ShoutMix chat widget


January 10, 2009

Haha changed me profile.

So, this profile is in the history book. Learn it in Primary Six. Will BE TESTED IN PSLE. So don't ssay I didn't warn ya.

What in the name of Tapioca am I?

Well, simply put, I am an ABNORMAL person who is normal. Doesn't sound normal, does it?

I have a lot of nicknames. I am BJ. I am BaoGen. I am Tapioca. I am Ribbon Pig

I was previously crazy over Rockman(shuddap aron.) and have played all Battle Network games. EXCEPT 4.5 as I could make Totally No Sense out of it.

I missed the drama auditions in sec 1, and thus didn't know if I could have got in. *I didn't go on purpose.

And now, I'm in choir, as a senior who now could REALLY REACH THE HIGH NOTES. (the caps were fake.)

Also, a stunning turn of events suddenly made me realise that my friends are calling me "SL". I start to regret missing the auditions.

And... Thats it! Might write more... might not. Pray that I won't. Live in fear forever.

Labels:



[2:52 AM]

Everyday, tapiocas will lose their lives :(