![]() |
||||||||
|
|
|
[About Myself] [I adore] [I "Love"] [Wishlist] [Links!] [Music] [Tag
Me!]
|
|
|
|
December 31, 2008 I will make this post short, as I am just about to waste a portion of your life.(dont say I didn't warn ya) I am officially stuck between buying a weapon or making a guild. In case you don't know what I am talking about, skip to the last part. Okay, you understand me, right? Yes, No, GOOD XD This is what I have to choose. 2 mil- Mystic Cane OR* 1.5 mil++ -Guild (starts the explanation of each... and the reasons. ) *$%#*$#%!______________________________________ and done. I have officially come to a decision. I WILL or not put off the guild plan. Or not. I'm yearning to have my Tapioca guild. Oh never mind. The jury has decided.. to go for a coffee break. LAST PARTSee, I told you I wasted part of your time. Too bad if you don't understand, cause I gave you the chance to skip to here, where I am still wasting your time. Post again next time^^ [4:03 AM] Everyday, tapiocas will lose their lives :( |
|
|