![]() |
||||||||
|
|
|
[About Myself] [I adore] [I "Love"] [Wishlist] [Links!] [Music] [Tag
Me!]
|
|
|
|
November 18, 2008 [ ] made out with someone before dating [x] gotten a phone taken away in class(P6) [ ] gotten suspended [x] gotten caught chewing gum(during tuition) [ ] gotten caught cheating on a test Total so far: 2 [ ] arrived late to class more than 5 times [x] didn't do homework over 5 times(who hasn't?) [x] turned at least 3 projects in late(" ") [ ] missed school just because you felt like it [ ] laughed so loud you got kicked out of class Total so far: 4 [ ] got your mom, dad, etc to get you out of school [x] text people during class(P6) [x] passed notes(primary school) [x] threw stuff across the room(small pieces of fabric pulled from the notice board) [ ] laughed at the teacher Total so far: 7 [x] took pictures during school hours(recess) [x] called someone during school hours(recess) [x] listened to iPod, CD, etc during school hours(recess. Add dismissal, but it isn't school hours.) Total So Far: 10 [ ] threw something at the teacher [ ] went outside the classroom without permission [ ] broke the dress code [ ] failed to go to class for lesson [x] ate food during class(P6. Again.) Total So Far: 11 [x] gotten a call from school(cause I was sick) [ ] couldn't go on a field trip cause you behaved badly [ ] given a teacher the finger when they werent looking [ ] swore during class/school Total so far: 12 [ ] forged your parents signature [x] slept in class(P6) [ ] cursed at your teacher [x] copied homework(And.. P6. XD) [ ] got in trouble with the principal/vice principal Total So Far: 14 So.. I messed up 42% of MY life. Please, no comments. And this is true. P.S. I have short term memory^^ P.S.(P.S.):::Obviously, I wasn't myself in P6. Labels: Quizzies [7:23 PM] Everyday, tapiocas will lose their lives :( |
|
|