![]() |
||||||||
|
|
|
[About Myself] [I adore] [I "Love"] [Wishlist] [Links!] [Music] [Tag
Me!]
|
|
|
|
November 29, 2008 Qn 1. The person who tagged you? ~Natalie aka Black Hole. Qn 2. Your relationship with him ~You mean IT. Classmate for two consecutive years, friend. Qn3. Your fifth impression of ~Dunno. Qn 4. The most memorable thing he did for you? ~ EH. Lemme think. Qn 5. If he becomes your lover , you would... ~ NO WAY!!! Qn 6. If he becomes your lover , he needs to improve on? ~ her big appetite. *no offence Qn 7. If he becomes your enemy , you would? ~encourage her to eat lots and lots. ^^ Qn 8. If he becomes your enemy , he needs to improve on? ~Resisting the urge to eat. Again. Qn 9. If he becomes your enemy , the reason would be? ~Snatching her food? Calling her Black Hole? OOPS. Qn 10. The most desired thing you want for him to be? ~I don't get this question. Qn 11. Your overall imperssion of her? ~A Pleasantly plump, kind, and helpful lady.. (compliment.) Qn 12. How do you think others would think of you? ~ A madman. ~Tapioca. ~ Abnormal, but normal at the same time. Qn 13. The characters you like abt yourself? ~crazy. And. I work very well under stress. But my brain selfdestructs each time that happens, making me CRAZY and HYPERACTIVE. Qn 14. The characters you hate abt yourself? ~eh.. doing things last minute. Maybe. Refer to previous question. Qn 15. The most ideal person you want to be? ~I have no goals. Maybe a teacher (give ppl like nat lots of homework^^) Qn 16. For the ppl that care && love you , what you want to say to them? ~I LOVE YOU. (I feel so disgusting.) Qn 17. Pass this quiz on to 10 ppl tat you wish to know how they feel abt you 1. Natalie 2. Mr Tan. 3. Cheng Yee 4. Geowynn 5. Jia Min 6. Jarren 7. Jin Hu 8. Yours truly, Tapioca. 9. Hui Yee 10. A random mortal. Qn 18. Who is 6(Jarren) having a relationship with? ~Eh, not very current... but I think he has a crush on Janice XD Qn 19. Is 9(Hui Yee) a male or female? ~Female. *sorry for the mistake* Qn 20. If 7(Jin Hu) && 10(someone)are together , awww... mingzhen will be so heartbroken =3 Qn 21. What is 2(Mr Tan) studying about? ~ Maths Formulae!!! Qn 22. What was the last time you chatted with 3(Cheng Yee)? ~Two days ago, in Maple. Qn 23. What kind of music genre does 8(TAPIOCA)like? ~Rubbish music(you know what I mean), Rock, Japanese Pop. Qn 24. Does 1(natalie.) have siblings? ~EH. nat. pls help answer. Thanks. Qn 25. Will you woo 3(Cheng Yee)? ~ Let's skip this, shall we? Qn 26. How abt 7(Jin Hu)? ~WHO IS THE FRAGGING BAKA WHO CREATED THIS? I AM NOT GAY!!! Qn 27. Is 4 (Geowynn) single? ~NO. Haha. Nat owned. Qn 28. What is the surname of 5(Jia Min)? ~Lim. Qn 29. What is the hobby of 10 (someone) ? ~something. Qn 30. Do 5(Jia Min) & 9(Hui Yee) get along? ~Ehh... Not sure le.. Qn 31. Where is 2(Mr Tan) studying at? ~ No. He is TEACHING at ANDSS. He studiED at Cat. High. Qn 32. Talking smth casually abt 1(Natalie) ~I think I had better not say any more. Qn 33. Have you tried developing feelings for 8(TAPIOCA)? ~CIVICS AND MORAL EDUcation QUOTE::: "I LUV ME>.<" Qn 34. Where does 9(Hui Yee) live? ~Admiralty Qn 35. What colour does 4(Geowynn) like? ~PURPLE!!! Qn 36. Are 1(Natalie) & 5 (Jia Min) best friends? ~Haha. Natalie, answer this. Thanks. Qn 37. Does 1(Natalie) have any pet? ~No, she'd suck it up. OOPS. *** Qn 38. Is 7(Jin Hu) the sexiest person in the world? ~ WTF. And... thats it. I may offend some people in this quiz, but please don't take it to heart. I chin-chai chin-chai do de... (those who feel offended and become emo, email me @bjfun91033@live.com.sg and I will change. Or. Tell me Personally. Thanks.) DONE BY TAPIOCA. Tapioca pack thrown. Labels: Quizzies [1:28 AM] Everyday, tapiocas will lose their lives :( |
|
|