[About Myself]

Tapioca
Set to ripen in a few years' time
Not genetically modified.
fate is not to become cassava chips =.=
Aquarius

[I adore]

CHIN!!!
Yellow and PURPLE.
~when together
MapleStory
CHEESE FRIES
EXTRA CHEESE AND CHILLI
Concoctions
Myself, BJ.

[I "Love"]

Homework
Examinations
Vegetables
Out-of-tune songs

[Wishlist]

World Peach^^
Packets of chilli tapioca
Happiness
All my wishes
Slacking time

[Links!]

Random Toa
Sister's Wrong Blog
Chocalatey Geo
HuiYee the Ma'am.
Vania the sunflower.
Edwin the undescribable.
Shingy.
BK.
Unrated Sandra
Adelynn the Evil.
WeiLin the Poetic.
YewRong = Laughing Gas.
Ripened Ong Lai
Bella the Aquarius.
Gladwin is Unknown.
Dionis, Eugene Hunter.
Vacuum Natalie
Joyce.
English Ambassador HU
the Purple Harshaana
Casmelin
The Angry Renee

[Music]

Tha 13 Tapiocas
The Tapioca Dance


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

[Tag Me!]


ShoutMix chat widget


October 21, 2008

I have got my results back! And it was very good, if I were to be sarcastic. The papers were downright tough! And I have only 3 A1s:( , namely Homec, Science, History.

Let's start from the very top shall we?

English--Excluding oral, a B or a C. I failed my compre.. I just can't seem to get what the racist passage was about!! And the summary was a mess, although I did not put any examples..

Maths--ARGH!!!! I made too many untolerable mistakes that are not tolerable by me. XD One mistake causes a domino effect, causing the others to be wrong as well. And good news: no 1/2 mark given. And the set notation in the textbook was irrelavant in my opinion. And the subset information in the textbook was wrong as well.. And the tap rate question... I took one day to get the answer^^

Chinese(Higher)--My compo wasn't that bad, but I regretted not expanding my points... My paper two was HORRIBLE. I passed though(36/70). Haiz, I think too much. My Listening Compre, I failed. It was DOWNRIGHT HORRIBLE. I don't think I am going to post my score here and be the laughing-stock of the school overnight.

Science--One of my best subjects, I reckon. The only thing I forgotten was to include the legend for the electron configuration drawing. (An A1 subject)

Geography--'Many lessons to be learnt.' Firstly, wrongly labelled questions will not be marked. Secondly, look carefully and write your answer on the line. And I mistook the greenhouse gas for sulphur dioxideXD. However, I still got an A2. Simply work harder next time, if there is one.

History-- Surprisingly, my best subject this round. I had expected to score awfully badly for my Source Based Question, but it turned out quite fine. And I got MCQ all right^^ I should be taking History in Sec 3. (An A1 subject)

Literature-- This will really make me a fool, so I am not posting. Don't argue. Lesson learnt- Don't remember the wrong events.

Home Econs-- My cooking was average, my sewing was intricate, my exam was stupid. I interpreted the chart of nutrients wrongly!??! There goes the "give-away" two marks-.-lll However, I scored quite well. Heck, I think my paper was covered in the smallest handwriting in the largest amount! (An A1 subject)

I think that's about it. And I am still in the top 3. Hopefully Mr Tan is telling the truth:)

BaoGen

Labels:



[4:05 AM]

Everyday, tapiocas will lose their lives :(