[About Myself]

Tapioca
Set to ripen in a few years' time
Not genetically modified.
fate is not to become cassava chips =.=
Aquarius

[I adore]

CHIN!!!
Yellow and PURPLE.
~when together
MapleStory
CHEESE FRIES
EXTRA CHEESE AND CHILLI
Concoctions
Myself, BJ.

[I "Love"]

Homework
Examinations
Vegetables
Out-of-tune songs

[Wishlist]

World Peach^^
Packets of chilli tapioca
Happiness
All my wishes
Slacking time

[Links!]

Random Toa
Sister's Wrong Blog
Chocalatey Geo
HuiYee the Ma'am.
Vania the sunflower.
Edwin the undescribable.
Shingy.
BK.
Unrated Sandra
Adelynn the Evil.
WeiLin the Poetic.
YewRong = Laughing Gas.
Ripened Ong Lai
Bella the Aquarius.
Gladwin is Unknown.
Dionis, Eugene Hunter.
Vacuum Natalie
Joyce.
English Ambassador HU
the Purple Harshaana
Casmelin
The Angry Renee

[Music]

Tha 13 Tapiocas
The Tapioca Dance


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

[Tag Me!]


ShoutMix chat widget


September 4, 2008

Okay... for this whole holiday, I have totally slacked and done nothing. Virtually nothing. I hardly finished homework or touched my geog textbook. The only thing that I did was to finish my CRAZY ppt that I started last week. Good news: I finished it. Bad news: I'm not posting it. Good news again: I spared your computer hard drive from bursting from the 170MB ppt. Bad news again: You will miss out on a lot. Yes, a lot. And if you people would just look at my blog, you can guess what the ppt is about. No prizes for getting it correct.

Well, this is also a note to inform you that I may not be posting for a while, maybe until my examinations are over. Well, until then, farewell...

BAOGEN 4eva..

Labels:



[11:42 PM]

Everyday, tapiocas will lose their lives :(