![]() |
||||||||
|
|
|
[About Myself] [I adore] [I "Love"] [Wishlist] [Links!] [Music] [Tag
Me!]
|
|
|
|
July 24, 2008 Today so many free periods... except mr leow who got really mad over us because we didn't bother. Well, seriously, some reflection is truly needed... mr leow is a good teacher and we have to treasure him... well, all we could do is to show him with our actions that we appreciate him... Also Mr Kaming(or was it?), ya, asked us to say stories, at the same time checking our pronounciation. Sounds quite new to me... well not because our stories were filled with carrots, sucram, cows, sheep...etc. Perhaps because its NEW. ^^ Well, I am seeming to go hyperactive in the next minute, so I'll stop here... *sounds of breaking vases in the distance* Labels: School life [3:59 AM] Everyday, tapiocas will lose their lives :( |
|
|